Thursday, December 10, 2009

The End...and Beginning!

Lately, it seems like we've been doing a lot of finishing and prepping.

As for the finishing:
  • Stephen finished his last exam for the semester - check!
  • I finished my time on Riptide...yet of course still a Riptide fan!
  • I'm in the midst of giving a string of finals for TESL I, Writing, and Editing classes.
  • This is my last semester of teaching - graduation for the students is Tuesday!
  • PS: I have learned much more than my students have this semester! I know that sounds cliche, but it is so true, period. I will miss them!! But I'm so blessed to have their support and love as I continue on...it will be fun to share the journey with them. :o)
As for the prepping:
  • Stephen's preparing to find a job somewhere in a hospital that treats cancer. If you know any radiation oncologists who need a brilliant & amazing Jr. Medical Physicist, let us know! (...ps: I have veto power on location!! haha.)
  • Preparing (ie, training) for the 2010 triathlon season with my new coach, Barb Lindquist! I'm excited to focus on this full time and feel beyond blessed to have the opportunity! I love all the new training I've been doing, and am excited to keep training & racing.
  • but...really what we want our hearts and minds to be most prepared for and focused on is Jesus Christ! ("A thrill of Hope! The weary world rejoices!")
Stephen and I were just talking yesterday about how we're going to blink and then find ourselves feeding each other green jello in a nursing home!
But today, we'll enjoy some green tea & coffee in a couple of our fav mugs :o)
Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment