Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lovins

I have the best friends who send me wonderful, hilarious gifts!!!
I don't keep ribbons or medals, but these are definitely worthy of mounting on the wall! Haha. Thanks to Frances, Kimberly, & Rachel for thinking of me as you 3 fine ladies hung out in 'Bama. Stephen and I kept smiling just looking at them - especially the bike ribbon - such a good reminder that I can ride my bike!!! My bike looks slightly different than the one on the ribbon, but that is most definitely a glass half-filled type ribbon with my profession = triathlon! ...and of course loved the little note with the Olympic spirit - "We're sure you'll treasure them as much as any Olympic medal"...
awwwwe....Love & miss you guys!
PS: It sort of reminds me of a card that my parents sent before a race last season...I think my dad got it as a piece of junk mail at his office...hehe. Somehow, regifted, it gained oh-so-much more meaning :o) xxoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment