Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OK City = Siberian Tundra... ;o)

Some triathletes do winter training blocks in locations like the Aloha state, So Cal, or hang out with Kiwis or Aussies, but I have chosen (wink wink) to do the Rocky plan...i.e., staying in the blizzarding conditions and train using techniques involving...snow & ice...this youtube video is pretty much me lately...
...minus the part that people are chasing me (or even care how I'm training!) haha.

Well, I guess it's time for me to load up my sled with some rocks and drag it around the neighborhood for a while...
Till next time...
btny
PS: Phil predicted 6 more weeks of snow. (BOO!) I was wondering if his prediction would have changed if someone unplugged the heater in his burrow?!

2 comments:

  1. wish i could take some video of you running :O) soon!
    xo,
    ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking fwd to seeing yas! xxoo :o)

    ReplyDelete