Monday, April 5, 2010

Cheers for Stephen!!

Last Friday, we trekked on up-n-over to our neighbor city, Tulsa....where Stephen had his 3rd interview with a group there.

I'd never dreamed of living there...but I never thought I'd live in Hohhot nor OK City, either, and I know that the Lord's ideas are so much better and more exciting than anything I could try to imagine! (Ephesians 3:20)

I was excited that Hillcrest Med Ctr invited me to tag along at Stephen's 3rd interview! I was a little nervous at first, but as the day went on, I was having so much fun! They took me on a grand tour and showed me all the machines and described the techniques and...stuff...that he does, and I couldn't believe it! It was incredible, really. The past couple years, I've looked at some of his Medical Physics HW (that looked like alien code) loaded with formulas inside fat textbooks. Even the pictures of the machines looked crazy! Seeing everything in person & described to me by someone else is something to write home about.  ;o)

After that part, they took us out to lunch and showed us around the city. Once again, I was delighted by what I saw - it'll be great to live there! Too bad we forgot our camera...
We're so thankful for the Lord's provision!

2 comments:

  1. So, is it Tulsa, then? Woohoo! Sounds like a good place for you both, based on your description of the interview/tour.

    Can't wait to see you here next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Tulsa it is :o) Thanks :o)

    Me too - Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

    ReplyDelete