Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's gonna be a bright, bright, sunshine-y day!

Today, I graduated from only running and I get to pick a little ride or swim. Last time I graduated, I chose to bike and then immediately un-graduated, so this time, I'll pick swimming. To celebrate, I thought I'd post a little swim picture. This was taken last year at St. Anthony's triathlon the morning before the race. Last year, the water was too choppy, so the amateur race was a TT bike/run...and this year, I was injured, so I couldn't compete. Next year we'll find out if "3rd time's a charm" or not ;o)
I'm bummed that I can't compete in Knoxthrill's Rev3 tri this weekend. The race director + staff's emails & organization were quite impressive - sounds like it's going to be an amazing event! If you live in east TN, you should check it out :o)
Injuries & setbacks are part of sport (and life!), and I'm so thankful to be close to healed up and continue pressing on with the season!
ps: I LOVE hot weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment