Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An unruly rib surrounded by a sea of tight knots...

After seeing Dr. Zoellner twice here in Tulsa, I already feel a thousand % better!! Turns out I have a lot of problems in my lop-sided, tight back...including a completely out of place rib (that might've smashed a nerve a while back)! No wonder I was hurting so badly - but I'm so excited about getting evened out and loose...and the tri season isn't over yet! I might even get to bike this weekend :o)
It's frustrating that it's taken this long to figure out, but...I'm thankful to (finally) have a sound plan. I've known that my back has been uneven since high school, but every doctor usually just mentions it as an FYI type comment and sort of leaves it as an info point rather than attack it as a we'll-get-it-fixed type problem. Yay! I can't wait to be looser and evened out!
Stretching my neck...(sad that i can feel a stretch if I just move my neck that little...)
PS - being married to a nuclear physicist has some advantages - I am becoming more neon lately... ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment