Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blizzards ain't my thang :o)



After the Miami race and traveling back to OKC, my shoes were smelling like a hot zone, so I washed them and put them outside to dry in the 50 degree weather...but the next day, I found them a bit "under the weather", if that's possible for a shoe :o)
Here's poor little Rosemary...If you're wondering if we are planning for kids, right now, we have our hands full trying to keep little Rosemary alive!... :o) She's had a HARD winter, let me tell ya! This is actually a pic after the Christmas blizzard when we came home and she was lookin' dead. I sort of gave up after Christmas, but Stephen's compassion mode kicked in and he's tried to save her...haha. Although...she was (yet again) outside when this weekend's blizzard happened. He insists that she just hibernated for the winter, (I thought bears did that?!) Time will tell :o)
Happy Tues!

2 comments:

  1. For awhile I thought maybe my powder on those smelly little things got you in trouble with your bike box disappearance. So glad you washed them!
    xo

    ReplyDelete