Monday, August 16, 2010

The Brutal Facts...

I ran in another 5K last weekend and the result was another realization of a not-so-high level of fitness! Maybe it's my lack of training with any intensity for the past 5 months...
The Brutal facts:
swim: I can swim only 30 mins with low intensity before my neck starts to tweak.
bike: I have biked outside once in the past 5 months. I can use the indoor trainer up to 2 hours, but need to take small breaks every 30 mins to stretch out my neck and back.
run: I am at least 5 mins slower in a 10K right now than it takes to compete with the best.
In general, I'm not a huge goal-setting type person. I know the argument for setting specific goals: If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it. I somewhat agree but mostly disagree. [Blahblahblah...]
Okay now my opinion is clear on that :o)
I have revised my top 100 goals for this season: #s 1 - 100: Get Healthy! (revision = perhaps no racing)
the camera setting was on sports action...(failed!) hehe.
my body felt like a fireball, too bad my time didn't reflect one ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment