Thursday, September 26, 2013

Clipless coupons: I'm a fan

Just a thought: 
Although it's sort of creepy that Kroger knows everything we buy at the grocery store, the coupons that come in the mail are actually useful! Last time I went to the store, I used them & saved $35! Yes, I was the crazy coupon lady...& I admit it was slightly awkward for a minute with the line of people staring at my wad of coupons as they were getting scanned...but it was worth it.

The only prep I did was get the mail, and...I think most people do that on a regular basis anyways. The great part was that I bought things that were already on my list.

Flashback:
It reminds me of when I shopped in China. Since my teammate & I were the only 2 foreigners in the district, people always watched us closely...to the point that the shop owners would actually hand us items in the store that we frequently bought! haha.

Let's see...what is the moral of the story? Options include:
  • Use your Kroger Plus card!
  • Check your mail!
  • Coupons in the mail shouldn't immediately be thrown into the recycle bin.
  • They're watching you...
  • Just like we have so many time-saving mechanisms these days, the clipless coupons are keeping up with the times!
Cheers,
bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment